Header Ads

What is Turkey for me?

            Hi everyone! My name is Ertuğ and i am 29 years old. I am from westrern of Turkey, in Çanakkale city but i am living Russia in Yekaterinburg city right now. Briefly i want to talk about myself. I am an author and a musician. And also i am a good traveller and a camper too. I discovered 90% of Turkey with my big camping backpack. Generally i prefer camping to Turkey in summer times. Because, my hometown and region of my hometown is avaible to summer times very well. For example ‘Gökçeada’ island.


This island is the biggest island of Turkey. There is located western of Turkey and different cultures, religions and traditions people are living here together, so people are living each other. Oh, i am sorry for forget to people are cultures and religions. Turkish and Greek people are living together to this island. As historical, firstly was live Greek people in this island. But and thanTurkish people are came this island too. Maybe damn wars are was this reason, i do not know. They are still living each other very well in this island. That’s why my first favorite camping area is Gökçeada island. I will talk about again this island later.

Yeah guys, we turn back to our subject. J This article about what is Turkey for me? I have a lot of answers and I will talk about to briefly of all parts. You know, every person like a lot of different things. For example; i like to go camping but you can stay a hotel. I like to sea side and coastal towns but you can like to more lakes and also jungles. Like these, i can share a loooot of examples. That’s why, i will share to my experiences. I hope you will like it J

Allright everybody, here we go if you wonder! Firts of all, republic of Turkey is one of the most fascinating country of the World for me. You can ask me why, alright, why? Because my country (I am talking about to Turkey, do not confused to Russia please J) is really different country to another countries. Turkish kitchen and food cultures, ancient cities and old civilizations, a lot of archeologic places, historical, natural and old- new beauty places, four different seas –Blacksea, Marmara sea, Agea sea and mediterrean sea- camping areas, touristic areas, smells very well islands, clean, comfortable and reliable a lot of hotels, boutiques, holiday farms, restaurants, bars and bistros and etc. Really i do not know where is start talking about to this article. J Please give me a few seconds for thinking J No, i am joking, i know of course J

Yeah, i can start to talking about journey and camping of Turkey. This subject is my Professional subject. OK, first! How can i journey in Turkey? Dear readers, i always prefer hitchhiking in Turkey. Because i love to communicate with people and i love to meeting new people and new habbits, lifes and life stories. Believe me, this way really touch to people lifes and souls. If crossing energy of people, the result it always has been perfect! If i am lucky, some cars stop and take me inside. Sometimes you never want to came your place but sometimes you can really booooored, i am sorry but this is true J

OK so, hitchhiking reliable in Turkey? Absolutely YES! If you want to try hitchhiking, you never be scare, just do it. Because this is your prefer, so you determine to this! If they want to or do not want to stop, of course this will be drivers decided. You also like adventure and want to meeting new people like me, you can try to this without scared.

‘Camping’ is another subject to my professional things. How can i determine to camping plan? Which camping places i choose? How can i go to camping places or camping areas? Tent is important for camping? What equipments are i have to bring in my backpack? What foods and drinks are i have to bring in my backpack also? Which soils i prefer for my tent set up? What are the things I should never forget in the camping? Let’s answer these questions.



How can i determine to camping plan? Dear friends, this is really easily question. Because we live in technology period J Firstly, you must to ask yourself what kind of camping i want? For example, you can want to coastal places, maybe want to nature jungle or sea sides or beaches… Whatever you want, firstly you must determined to places and discover. If you found to place, you need to determine a plan.

Which camping places i choose? I answered to this question already but i can repeat it. This question is relevant to you want choosed places. For example, if you choosed jungle camping, you must discover –search- to reliable jungles. 


How can i go to camping places or camping areas? Easily answer is however you want! J You can choose to hitchiking, rent a car or motorbike. But you do not forget to this, if you have a car or motorbike, you must check in the roads to go. Because some roads are can be bad for to go car or motorbike.

Tent is important for camping? Absolutely! The camping seasons you choose may change. That’s why you need a compatible tent to all seasons. Most important things are, your tent must be resistant to rain and wind! Briefly, your tent must have a quality fabric. And also tent piles and poles are important too. I suggest you four or five seasons tents.

What equipments are i have to bring in my backpack? Firstly, you must bring spare parts against accidents that may happen to the tent. And then you must bring to a few thick sweaters, spare clothes, mats and quality sleeping bag for good sleep, head light, lighter, powerbank, rope, hatchet and hammer and emergency bag.

What foods and drinks are i have to bring in my backpack also? Whatever you like foods you can bring in your backpack. I suggest you easily prepare foods. For example sandwiches. But you must to bring a lot of water! Please do not forget bring water in your backpack. And also beers or wines are will be perfect for you J

Which soils i prefer for my tent set up? Soft and slightly moist soils are ideal soil for setting up your tents. In this way, tent piles are better stuck in the soil and help keep your tent stable. Your tent will be strong to winds also.

What are the things I should never forget in the camping? Actually to put the subject together, things you do not forget is these; spare to tent equipments, auxiliary equipments such as head ligh, powerbank, rope and etc. A few thick sweaters and spare clothes, mat and sleeping bag for sleep very well, liters of water, easily preparable foods.

Alright dear readers, you know how you can go to camping and journey right now. So you are ready to good journey and camping topics. J

I talked about to Gökçeada island, did you remember? Yeah, and i said i will talk about to later to you. Now i can continue to this island. Gökçeada is my favorite camping island. Greek and Turkish people living each other still in Gökçeada. In this reason, different cultures and foods are still living in this island. I have to admit, Greek people are really good about fishes and sea foods. And appetizers also. When i go to Gökçeada for camping, i feel the same feelings every time! These is; good camping areas, fresh island air, perfect fishes, sea foods and appetizers and drink something to sunset! Sunset view is always FAS-CI-NA-TING!

Alright dear readers, i already talked about to journey and camping in Turkey. This subject some extend i know but i said you, these subjects are almost consist full of my life in my country. That’s why J Next stop will be about Turkish foods and Turkish food cultures. My second favorite is eat and drink national foods and drinks. Kebaps, fishes, sea foods, vegetables and eatable plants, olives and olive oils, cheeses, patties, ayran drink (Turkish national drink), rakı (Turkish national alcohol drink, it is so strong), tea and Turkish coffee (different the other coffees) are my loving foods and drinks. When i go to visit a city, i always want to learn and try famous foods and drinks of this city. Because, every cities have a famous food, believe me. Interesting, right? Actually not interesting, if you in Turkey J

Umm.. My next favorite thing in Turkey… Yeah, i found J I want to visit is always walkable interesting places. For example; archeological, historical and ancient places or cities. Because they are interesting for me. And also national and natural parks, hiking in the jungles, intact natural lakes and waterfalls are the things i love.

Yeah everyone, to repeat it what the things i love and my favorites:

1) Journey

2) Camping

3) Try to new or famous foods and drinks

4) Discovering old civilazations ruins, ancient cities and secret stayed fascinating places

5) Join to hiking in the jungles, visit to national and natural parks, lakes and waterfalls

 

              Yeah guys, i hope you like to this article. Please forgive me if i had faults. Take care and stay reading! See you to next articles, bye J

No comments

Powered by Blogger.